Thursday, December 3, 2009

02.12.09 Times Square


Last day,I went to Times Square with my friends.I don't this is a lucky trip or an unlucky trip?When we arrived there,some people like liar just come to us and tell us to duty.Their eloquence is so severe,I don't how to talk about it.At last,I just duty about 20 dollars to them.Haiz...i don't wtf i did it.Then we just go to watch two movies:<2012> and The Twilight Saga:New Moon.Although I watched <2012>,but I got more feeling than before.And The Twilight Saga is also nice,but the story is just half from the movie....will be continued.After the movies,we went to Sungai Wang for taken food.The mixed rice just like a rubbish,I wanted to spit out nearly.And......I meet with Jack(Thomas Jack) is shopping with his manager.Or they just come to prepare the show of countown...At first I wanted to buy the new album of Lady Gaga,but no one CD shops have sell it.So.........And this picture.......lol....

1 comment: