Sunday, November 29, 2009

宮心計

Whoa,this drama is really the best.Last day,I watched the last episode of this drama is so make me stirred up.I'm not feel that the money is wasted to buy AOD to watch this drama,but富贵门........... I saw many people died in this drama,almost 20 person.Tavia Yueng is very wicked but her acting is really good,i love her so much.Lastly,she is mad and very pitiful.I hear that TVB was ready to make< 宮心計II>in 2010.I promise I will watch it!And i also hear that the last episode of this drama is make the record of HongKong drama.

2 comments:

  1. O!Yakah!......
    The tuisyen wat subjects you will take? When you wan to start? When my physics book can back beyond myside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtf...i will start on this saturday.I will take maths,add.maths,physics,akaun,bm,bi..see u on sat.

    ReplyDelete