Thursday, November 26, 2009

Unknown Title

Whoa!I was no write my blog for a long time just because of my exam and my computer injured and the chinese language bar also injured.So i want to write it in english lol...I feel my holiday is so short.I will start to begin my Form 5 subject tuition in Dec..I have not enjoy my life in this holiday.I just went to watch 2 movies last week.But i think SPM is more important to everyting.So,i need to ready for study hard! and i will also want to transfer to the other school,so hurt...i don't want to take leave with my frenz!

1 comment:

  1. cheah~
    what you think that you are really hurt meh, i'm not worry about you becoz you r a clever guy n you r very "excessive passion" one,sure got a lot of girl friend de........
    I'm just scare n worry upon our IT class, becoz the unknown pk person wan shuffle once again to our IT class,beside pp class also "kena" in this case.
    Whatever lah,i wish hav a great begin n hope u happy at there n dun forgot ur X girl friend at SC3 that one o...........
    i'm also wan work hard........be the stronger one.........
    S.M.P.C never say good bye....

    ReplyDelete