Saturday, December 26, 2009

No. 1


I finished the process of transfer to SMK Sg. Long.This process is used almost 1 week to finish up because the relevant is so lazy....What things also want to wait...wait.....So that means I already not the student of SMKPI......Wuwu......I cannot part with my friends...you know how hard I find the best friends in this 4 years...nvm la.......turn a topic of talk.....I got No.1 at the last of Form 4.It's so happy to me......but this results is needed to pay something one.....So,I wanted to thanks all my teachers and friends to give me the tips. If not yours tips...bra bra bra........And the suprise things to me is my add.maths got 97 marks.....it's crazy you know........I remember many questions I don't how to do it......maybe my teacher knows me wanted to transfers school.....so give me a bonus marks......haha......

No comments:

Post a Comment