Saturday, December 19, 2009

BestFriends' Meeting@Times Square 18.12.09

Well,I really don't like to paste my photo,so I just cover my eyes.But both of them so 'leng lui'......maybe.....This time I think maybe is our last meeting,because I will transfer after 09.So,I so prize our relationship....I didn't bought someting this time because all I wanted was absent.No watch any movies,just shopping.....shopping....And I meet my add.maths' tuition teacher,Umaas.So shy,He said english to me and I was not braved to talk with him..Then,this is my first time to catch'Big Head's Paste大头贴' with them,but not very perfect...This meeting is so short,nothing else that interesting I can talk about..we just back at 6pm,so lol..........

2 comments:

  1. 就只有你们3个吗?谁替你们拍照?筱韵吗?

    ReplyDelete
  2. shot brak...Li Shuan brought her cousin ma....

    ReplyDelete