Monday, January 4, 2010

School Life

Today is my first day study in SMK Sg. Long.I really can't habits.All of my classmates are also speak english one.So I can't to talk well with them,so shame....but this school is good because the chinese class is at normal class....and our class got 30/38 is chinese student.But I don't why this school got Sains Pertanian and also got open-book exam....And you will never ever know that the canteen SMKPI is now at our school......and Pn.Chong Lily(maybe).Today,everybody just say hi to me then nothing.....they all look like good students and kind.They will promote to say hi to me and i just like...........The whole day,I feel very tired and bored.I don't talk to anyone and I just sit alone.....I can't to stop thinking of my old school,friends and.....I just like what time I will cry.......sorry....Just hope I can transfer back but it's impossible.....Miss all of you,my friends.......

No comments:

Post a Comment